TwinkleTwinkleLittleMe
heyy there.
heyy fellas , tyra here . love red , love cuttie things , love awesome poeple in my pretty world ! #muchLove :*
Tagboard code here



Skin by SuperLady
Blog owner: SuperLAdy: tYra
something about .. L.I.F.E
Thursday 5 April 2012 | 06:09 | 0 comments
    flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you 

      We can spend our lives letting the world tell us who we are. Sane or insane. Saints or sex addicts. Heroes or victims. Letting history tell us how good or bad we are. Letting our past decide our future. Or we can decide for ourselves. And maybe it's our job to invent something better (Y)

The taller you are, the harder you'll fall (!)

love yourself , love the people around you .
love them , love me too :*

each of the human in the earth , deserve something beautiful with what pretty thing that they have done (:

p/s : im not copycat okayy ! sincerely from my heart . take care human :*


Old things | New things